An awesome and easy way to LOSE WEIGHT and find VIBRANT and ENERGETIC LIFE again!
Step in the way to a Revitalized, Reinvigorated and Reinvented YOU!
Find the healing CODE of NATURE!
Juicing removes most of the natural fiber in fruits or veggies and this fiber is good for you.
But when you drink freshly juiced fruits or veggies, all their great NUTRIENTS are absorbed very quickly into your BLOOD STREAM. This is particularly important if there’s any problem with the digestive system that might inhibit the assimilation of nutrients. Most of us have impaired digestion, as a result of making not healthy food choices over many years.
FRESHLY JUICED fruits and vegetables taste great and also provides an efficient nutrient delivery system. They are a great way to UPLOAD your body with the nutrients it needs to work at his peak, it will DETOX your body, LOOSING WEIGHT and BURNING FAT in the process.
Sensitive micronutrients become damaged when you heat foods. COOKING and processing food destroys micronutrients by altering their shape and chemical composition.
The recommended dose of vegetables and fruits is currently 6-8 servings per day, which very few people actually get. Juicing is an easy way to help you reach your daily amount of vegetables. It reduces LARGE amounts of vegetables into a SMALL GLASS!
Juicing is for EVERYONE! Even people with irritable bowel syndrome, Crohn’s disease and other gastrointestinal problems, CAN usually tolerate vegetable juice and IMPROVE their conditions!
In order to get AMAZING Weight loss, Fat loss results, JUICING is the key.
As stated by Dr. Andrew Saul, a naturopathic doctor, orthomolecular nutrition specialist “in order to get and stay healthy, we need to get back to basics”, “the simple solution is usually the best one”.
The film “SUPER JUICE ME” documents the healing effects of juicing.
- You ABSORB ALL the nutrients from vegetables,
- INCREASES easily your DAILY INTAKE of vegetables,
- You can add more VARIETY of vegetables to your diet,
- Will help you LOSE WEIGHT, BURN FAT and DETOX quickly,
- Increases your NUTRIENT DENSITY,
- Boosts the IMMUNE SYSTEM,
- Increases ENERGY,
- Supports the BRAIN,
- Provides STRUCTURED WATER – living water,
- HEALING EFFECT / IMPROVES almost every chronic disease,
- Has ANTI-AGING effect.
Plants are LIVING foods with live nutrients, packed with SUNSHINE!
Juicing for Weight Loss
In order to lose weight you should follow a healthy diet / lifestyle and add a juicing plan.
Even if you choose not to juice every day, doing a quick weight loss juice cleanse, once a month, where you drink nothing but vegetable juices for three to seven days, is a great way to LOSE WEIGHT, BURN FAT and DETOX.
Vegetable juice also qualifies as WATER, it is one of the best water you can get, it is structured high-quality living water!
You can juice fruits, but if you are OVERWEIGHT, have high blood pressure, diabetes, or high cholesterol, it is best to limit using fruits, until you normalize these conditions, choose VEGGIES instead.
Please note VEGETABLE JUICE is Not a COMPLETE MEAL;
Vegetable juice has very little protein and virtually no fat, by itself it is NOT a complete food. It should be used in ADDITION to your regular meals NOT in place of it.
Unless you are on some special fasting or detoxification program, it is probably UNWISE to use juicing as a meal replacement. Ideally, it can be consumed WITH your meals or as a SNACK. I like to drink it first thing in the morning or last thing at night, it cleanses the whole system, but you can drink it THROUGHOUT the day as well.
HEALTHY WEIGHT LOSS JUICING TIPS
Start juicing vegetables that you like eating non-juiced. The juice should taste pleasant, not make you feel nauseous.
Use ORGANIC veggies, whenever possible, to avoid pesticides, herbicides, glyphosate, etc. Say no to GMO, you can grow your own veggies also.
Use LEMONS or LIMES instead of carrots, beets or apples, as they have less fructose.
If you are not used to juicing, I suggest to START with these vegetables, they are EASY to DIGEST:
- FENNEL (anise)
- CUCUMBERS (with or without the skin)
They are not as nutrient dense as the dark green leafy vegetables. It will take a few days or weeks for you to adjust to the 3 vegetables listed above.
Then start adding the MORE NUTRITIONALLY DENSE but less palatable vegetables into your juice;
- RED leaf lettuce
- GREEN leaf lettuce
- ROMAINE lettuce
Then advance to greens listed below, they are BITTER, so start with smaller leaves at a time and be sure balance it out with lime or lemon.
- Collard Greens
- DANDELION Greens
- Mustard Greens (bitter)
- ALOE VERA
Note: Cabbage juice is one of the most healing nutrients for ulcer repair as it is a huge source of vitamin U, but if you have thyroid issues avoid juicing cabbage, cook it instead.
Make sure your juice taste great, to make it a bit more palatable, especially in the beginning, you can add:
- Lemons and Limes: one half to a whole lime or lemon for every quart of juice. You can also juice the skin,
- Cranberries: have five times the antioxidant content of broccoli. They are full of phytonutrients, and can help women avoid urinary tract infections.
- Fresh ginger: if you enjoy the taste. Ginger can improve cardiovascular health, preventing atherosclerosis, lowering cholesterol levels, and preventing the oxidation of low density LIPOPROTEIN (LDL), and also is a powerful anti-inflammatory.
- Liquid stevia if you still need a sweet taste.
I use to juice celery with coconut water, it tastes awesome!
ROTATE the vegetables you use, as consuming the same vegetables every day, for a long time, can develop sensitivities or allergies.
Caution: You need to drink your all the juice immediately, its very perishable. However, if you’re careful, you can store it for up to 24 hours with little nutritional decline.
If you are bringing your juice to work with you, to consume it during the day, here’s how to store your juice:
- Put your juice in a GLASS JAR with an airtight lid and fill it to the top. There should be a minimum amount of air in the jar as the oxygen in air will “oxidize” and damage the juice.
- Purchase a food vacuum pump like Food Saver with a Ball jar attachment. You can pour your juice into a pint jar and put the lid on and use the Food Saver to suck out the air in the jar to vacuum pack it. This will remove most of the oxygen that will damage the juice.
- Immediately STORE it in the FRIDGE. It is best to drink it as soon as possible and in any case within 24 hours of juicing.
- One little trick is to add vitamin C as ascorbic acid at the top because its an antioxidant. You cap it up, and you’re good to go for a number of hours. You can take this with you.”Clean your juicer properly. I use an old toothbrush to clean the metal grater. You need to clean it immediately after you juice, to prevent any remnants from contaminating the juicer with mold growth.
You can START with an 8 ounces glass a day and progress to 16 ounces a day, if you want to LOSE WEIGHT.
Do what you comfortably can. If you have any detox reactions, give it one or two days break, then when you feel better keep going, that’s a good signal, your body is doing his job, cleaning toxins out.
Focus on juicing DARK GREENS. You can also add some FAT to feel satiated longer, like one tablespoon of grounded FLAX SEEDS, some nuts or one teaspoon of COCONUT OIL. Coconut oil is an amazing healthy fat you can use to cook or fry, that’s my favorite.
Some studies found people who included TWO GLASSES of vegetable juice a day lost four times the weight of the non juice drinkers.
When your body is WELL NOURISHED, your appetite goes down. Chronic HUNGER is a sign that your body is UNDER NURTURED.
You can see in the video below a GREEN JUICE RECIPE:
The juicer does a good job, making the NUTRIENTS available, breaking down the cell walls and releasing them in liquid solution, easily absorbed.
There are three types of juicers:
- CENTRIFUGAL (also known as high-speed juicing) – separate the juice from the fiber, quickly grinds items and discards pulp in a receptacle,
- MASTICATING (also known as cold pressed) – chew up the vegetables and push them through a strainer. They work very well and tend to give you MORE JUICE than a centrifugal juicer. You could get 20-25 percent more juice from a masticating juicer, which makes it a good choice, even if you’re paying a little bit more for it. Over time, it’ll save you money, this is my favorite juicer.
- GRIND-AND-PRESS juicers that work like an apple cider mill. These are quite expensive.
There are also blenders, which are different from juicers. A powerful blender will give you juice along with all the fibrous material from the vegetables. This can work well for some people who have trouble chewing. The “juice” doesn’t taste as good, if it doesn’t taste good, you won’t drink it. It LIMITS also the amount of vegetables you can eat. Fiber is good, but the NUTRIENTS in the juice are more important, the result is similar to baby food.
Weight loss juicing, it’s just AMAZING!
JUICING is the key to a VIBRANT, HEALTHY and ENERGETIC life! We need to go BACK to the LAND.
The HEALING CODE of NATURE is imprinted in plants, it HEALS your CELLS, it get toxins OUT while nurturing.
Juicing RESET your whole body, like nothing else.
Go ahead find out the HEALING POWER of NATURE!
Tell me, do you like to juice? Live a comment below.
Live your BEST LIFE!
Medical Disclaimer: Nothing on this website should be interpreted as personal medical advice. Always consult a qualified health care provider before changing anything related to your healthcare. Please see full Medical Disclaimer below for details.