Reading Time: 18 minutes.
You may choose a section to read, by clicking over, in the Contents menu [show] on the left.
SCIENTISTS ARE WARNING – THIS IS THE LAST CHANCE TO SAVE OUR PLANET, ARE YOU READY? HOW CAN YOU SAVE THE PLANET?
AWAKENING CALL – WE ARE CROSSING THE RED LIGHT!! TIME IS RUNNING OUT.
Mother EARTH last-minute call – Are YOU READY?
EARTH – OUR HOME
The EARTH is the only planet in the solar system where life exists. ALL we need to live is HERE, under a thin layer of atmosphere that separates us from the uninhabitable void of space.
But our Planet is changing.
Our Planet is on the brink of an ecological disaster.
The EARTH is reaching the point of no return very quickly.
Message from a near future:
Lost in the immensity of the cosmos – in the Milky Way Galaxy – a planet sails now alone, in its irregular trajectory, completely destroyed, only smoke and ashes, with black clouds hovering in the now unbreathable atmosphere of a planet once teeming with life, its name – EARTH.
There is no longer any kind of animal or plant life on the planet EARTH. The last generation of humans completely destroyed this planet and its biosphere, considered themselves the most intelligent generation ever, they tried to change the original creation, playing gods…
This is the message NOBODY wants it to ever happen.
ARE WE THE LAST GENERATION ON EARTH?
This text belongs to a letter entitled “Mother Earth Manifesto” that was released by UNESCO in 1976, during the celebrations of World Environment Day, and distributed by the United Nations (Environment Program).
THIS IS THE BEST ECOLOGY TREATY EVER WRITTEN.
What Can YOU Do, to SAVE the EARTH?
Be the Guardian of the PLANET.
This is an example of what one single person can do for the Planet!;
Boyan Slat is a 20-year-old on a mission – to rid the world’s oceans of floating plastic. He has dedicated his teenage years to finding a way of collecting it. By Vibeke VenemaBBC World Service 17 October 2014
Simple steps to keep in mind;
Every time you purchase or sell anything you are sending a clear sign to the industry, to produce more of that, because you will buy it again, so, you should always look for Fair Trade products and avoid to buying or sell products that are made with child labor or slave labor.
What we stand for will return to us sooner or later, we must look for equality and justice, we must be the change we want to see in the world.
I think we all need to read this declaration again and again;
Universal Declaration of Human Rights
The Declaration was proclaimed by the United Nations General Assembly in Paris on 10 December 1948.
ALL human beings are born free and equal in dignity and rights. They are endowed with reason and conscience and should act towards one another in a spirit of brotherhood.
EVERYONE is entitled to ALL the rights and freedoms set forth in this Declaration, without distinction of any kind, such as race, color, sex, language, religion, political or other opinion, national or social origin, property, birth or other status. Furthermore, no distinction shall be made on the basis of the political, jurisdictional or international status of the country or territory to which a person belongs, whether it be independent, trust, non-self-governing or under any other limitation of sovereignty.
EVERYONE has the right to life, liberty and security of person.
No one shall be held in slavery or servitude; slavery and the slave trade shall be prohibited in all their forms.
No one shall be subjected to torture or to cruel, inhuman or degrading treatment or punishment.
Everyone has the right to recognition everywhere as a person before the law.
All are equal before the law and are entitled without any discrimination to equal protection of the law. All are entitled to equal protection against any discrimination in violation of this Declaration and against any incitement to such discrimination.
Everyone has the right to an effective remedy by the competent national tribunals for acts violating the fundamental rights granted him by the constitution or by law.
No one shall be subjected to arbitrary arrest, detention or exile.
Everyone is entitled in full equality to a fair and public hearing by an independent and impartial tribunal, in the determination of his rights and obligations and of any criminal charge against him.
(1) Everyone charged with a penal offense has the right to be presumed innocent until proved guilty according to law in a public trial at which he has had all the guarantees necessary for his defense.
(2) No one shall be held guilty of any penal offense on account of any act or omission which did not constitute a penal offense, under national or international law, at the time when it was committed. Nor shall a heavier penalty be imposed than the one that was applicable at the time the penal offense was committed.
No one shall be subjected to arbitrary interference with his privacy, family, home or correspondence, nor to attacks upon his honor and reputation. Everyone has the right to the protection of the law against such interference or attacks.
(1) Everyone has the right to freedom of movement and residence within the borders of each state.
(2) Everyone has the right to leave any country, including his own, and to return to his country.
(1) Everyone has the right to seek and to enjoy in other countries asylum from persecution.
(2) This right may not be invoked in the case of prosecutions genuinely arising from non-political crimes or from acts contrary to the purposes and principles of the United Nations.
(1) Everyone has the right to a nationality.
(2) No one shall be arbitrarily deprived of his nationality nor denied the right to change his nationality.
(1) Men and women of full age, without any limitation due to race, nationality or religion, have the right to marry and to find a family. They are entitled to equal rights as to marriage, during marriage and at its dissolution.
(2) Marriage shall be entered into only with the free and full consent of the intending spouses.
(3) The family is the natural and fundamental group unit of society and is entitled to protection by society and the State.
(1) Everyone has the right to own property alone as well as in association with others.
(2) No one shall be arbitrarily deprived of his property.
Everyone has the right to freedom of thought, conscience and religion; this right includes freedom to change his religion or belief, and freedom, either alone or in community with others and in public or private, to manifest his religion or belief in teaching, practice, worship and observance.
Everyone has the right to freedom of opinion and expression; this right includes freedom to hold opinions without interference and to seek, receive and impart information and ideas through any media and regardless of frontiers.
(1) Everyone has the right to freedom of peaceful assembly and association.
(2) No one may be compelled to belong to an association.
(1) Everyone has the right to take part in the government of his country, directly or through freely chosen representatives.
(2) Everyone has the right of equal access to public service in his country.
(3) The will of the people shall be the basis of the authority of government; this will shall be expressed in periodic and genuine elections which shall be by universal and equal suffrage and shall be held by secret vote or by equivalent free voting procedures.
Everyone, as a member of society, has the right to social security and is entitled to realization, through national effort and international co-operation and in accordance with the organization and resources of each State, of the economic, social and cultural rights indispensable for his dignity and the free development of his personality.
(1) Everyone has the right to work, to free choice of employment, to just and favorable conditions of work and to protection against unemployment.
(2) Everyone, without any discrimination, has the right to equal pay for equal work.
(3) Everyone who works has the right to just and favorable remuneration ensuring for himself and his family an existence worthy of human dignity, and supplemented, if necessary, by other means of social protection.
(4) Everyone has the right to form and to join trade unions for the protection of his interests.
Everyone has the right to rest and leisure, including reasonable limitation of working hours and periodic holidays with pay.
(1) Everyone has the right to a standard of living adequate for the health and well-being of himself and of his family, including food, clothing, housing and medical care and necessary social services, and the right to security in the event of unemployment, sickness, disability, widowhood, old age or other lack of livelihood in circumstances beyond his control.
(2) Motherhood and childhood are entitled to special care and assistance. All children, whether born in or out of wedlock, shall enjoy the same social protection.
(1) Everyone has the right to education. Education shall be free, at least in the elementary and fundamental stages. Elementary education shall be compulsory. Technical and professional education shall be made generally available and higher education shall be equally accessible to all on the basis of merit.
(2) Education shall be directed to the full development of the human personality and to the strengthening of respect for human rights and fundamental freedoms. It shall promote understanding, tolerance and friendship among all nations, racial or religious groups, and shall further the activities of the United Nations for the maintenance of peace.
(3) Parents have a prior right to choose the kind of education that shall be given to their children.
(1) Everyone has the right freely to participate in the cultural life of the community, to enjoy the arts and to share in scientific advancement and its benefits.
(2) Everyone has the right to the protection of the moral and material interests resulting from any scientific, literary or artistic production of which he is the author.
Everyone is entitled to a social and international order in which the rights and freedoms set forth in this Declaration can be fully realized.
(1) Everyone has duties to the community in which alone the free and full development of his personality is possible.
(2) In the exercise of his rights and freedoms, everyone shall be subject only to such limitations as are determined by law solely for the purpose of securing due recognition and respect for the rights and freedoms of others and of meeting the just requirements of morality, public order and the general welfare in a democratic society.
(3) These rights and freedoms may in no case be exercised contrary to the purposes and principles of the United Nations.
Nothing in this Declaration may be interpreted as implying for any State, group or person any right to engage in any activity or to perform any act aimed at the destruction of any of the rights and freedoms set forth herein.
I love to read Universal Declaration of Human Rights, how fair these articles are!
What a different world we would live in, if those rights were followed by all nations!! Just read them from now and then to keep them in mind.
As you see in the Article 1. “…you are born FREE…”, so, don’t give up on your freedom for promises of any kind, you can lose your freedom forever.
How far are we TODAY from our birth rights, even in the considered democratic nations?
EARTH a dying planet
Soil scientists estimate that at the rate we are depleting our farmland, we could have fewer than 60 years of soil left on Earth!
WHAT CAN YOU DO?
WHAT WE DO TODAY, MATTERS.
Action required – become part of the solution, YES YOU CAN!
- The need to Grow is a film you need to watch, about the best sustainability project ever made.
2. Another amazing project you can joint is the Global movement for a FREE New Earth.
- To empower a conscious humanity to reclaim its sovereign birthright.
- To globally showcase a collective vision for a sustainable world.
- To cause the removal of all conditions which create scarcity and fear for the human family.
- To unify humanity, beyond all systems and enclosures which seek to support its separation.
Take action NOW reclaimyourlives.com
No one has the right to destroy a Planet that belongs to Humanity and particularly to the future generations.
Balancing YOUR vibration can bring the Planet in balance.
David R. Hawkins, M.D., Ph.D., an internationally renowned psychiatrist, physician, researcher, and developer of the Map of Consciousness, presents a diagram of vibrational states of being, in his New York Times bestselling book ‘Power Versus Force’ (1995).
Hawkins, along with a group of researchers, over a period of more than twenty-five years, used Kinesiology to measure the level of consciousness in everything they could imagine; people, books, music, events, countries, locations.
This diagram matches the vibrational frequency of its corresponding emotion.
Hawkins documented these consciousness levels in a scale from 1 to 1,000.
On this scale 200, is the level above which we begin to add energy to everything around us.
Below 200, we are net consumers of energy.
VIBRATIONAL SCALE of CONSCIOUSNESS
- Shame – vibrates at 20,
- Guilt – 30,
- Apathy – 50,
- Grief – 75,
- Fear – 100,
- Desire – 125,
- Anger – 150,
- Pride – 175,
- Courage – 200,
- Neutrality – 250,
- Willingness – 310,
- Acceptance – 350,
- Reason – 400,
- Love – 500,
- Joy – 540,
- Peace – 600,
- Enlightenment – from 600 to 1000.
He mentions that 99% of the world’s population is living at a contracted frequency, below 200.
Humanity is vibrating in the frequency of pain, fear and sickness.
To live in love, joy, peace, and health, you need to raise your vibrations.
Let’s rise our collective awareness to vibrate in the frequency of LOVE, where miracles and healing happen.
Letter from Albert Einstein to his daughter:
The Universal Force of Love
There is an extremely powerful force that, so far, science has not found a formal explanation to. It is a force that includes and governs all others, and is even behind any phenomenon operating in the universe and has not yet been identified by us. This universal force is LOVE.
When scientists looked for a unified theory of the universe they forgot the most powerful unseen force. Love is Light, that enlightens those who give and receive it. Love is gravity, because it makes some people feel attracted to others. Love is power, because it multiplies the best we have, and allows humanity not to be extinguished in their blind selfishness. Love unfolds and reveals. For love, we live and die. Love is God and God is Love.
This force explains everything and gives meaning to life. This is the variable that we have ignored for too long, maybe because we are afraid of love because it is the only energy in the universe that man has not learned to drive at will.
To give visibility to love, I made a simple substitution in my most famous equation. If instead of E = mc2, we accept that the energy to heal the world can be obtained through love multiplied by the speed of light squared, we arrive at the conclusion that love is the most powerful force there is, because it has no limits.
After the failure of humanity in the use and control of the other forces of the universe that have turned against us, it is urgent that we nourish ourselves with another kind of energy…
If we want our species to survive, if we are to find meaning in life, if we want to save the world and every sentient being that inhabits it, love is the one and only answer.
Perhaps we are not yet ready to make a bomb of love, a device powerful enough to entirely destroy the hate, selfishness and greed that devastate the planet.
However, each individual carries within them a small but powerful generator of love whose energy is waiting to be released.
When we learn to give and receive this universal energy, … we will have affirmed that love conquers all, is able to transcend everything and anything, because love is the quintessence of life.
Amazing letter, LOVE is what fills us deep inside, like nothing else, it can change our lives and the world around us.
Let’s vibrate in the frequency of LOVE.
THE HEALING POWER OF LOVE
We possess inside us the power to love, to create and to heal, among many others.
Poem “Erros Meus, Má Fortuna, Amor Ardente.” Luís Vaz de Camões, the greatest Portuguese poet of all times.
Gratitude is what paves the way to love, joy and peace, when we are grateful for what we already have, our heart is overflowing of love and joy, and we spread that energy around us, we are light in the darkness.
SOME REASONS TO BE GRATEFUL FOR
- Wake up each day excited and grateful to be on this adventure called LIFE.
- Be grateful for the present of TODAY,
- For the mountains and the valleys,
- For the oceans and the rivers,
- For the sun, the stars and the moon,
- For every living being on this Planet, for the whole nature,
- For your big Human Family,
- For the rainy and sunny days alike,
- For the air you breathe, for you can see this amazing world, you can feel, you can touch, you can hear the singing of birds …
- For all the amazing capabilities your body possesses inside – to heal, to rebuild, to co-create, to love, to raise your innate happiness and so many more,
- For this unique PLANET created just for Humanity in the whole cosmos!
THE POWER OF PRAYER
Let’s stand together for a better world.
STAND with me for 40 days of prayer for Humanity and the Planet.
Jesus fasted 40 days and 40 nights Matthew 4:2, and HE is the Supreme Healer of humanity.
There is no greater love than to lay down his life for his friends John 15:13.
TOGETHER WE ARE STRONGER; let’s create a non-stop chain of healing and love around the Globe, just praying.
Ask, and it will be given to you; seek, and you will find; knock, and it will be opened to you.Matthew 7:7
Firstly be thankful for what you already have, secondly pray for those who are on the front lines for a free New Earth, thirdly pray for your healing, the healing of the whole Human Family and the Planet as well. Lastly give thanks in advance for what you are about to receive.
No matter what day you come across this article, start praying the same day, with your family, your friends, your church, all alone, it doesn’t matter – 40 days.
Let’s raise our vibration frequency, altogether and miracles will follow!
EARTH Last-Minute Call to Humanity – Are YOU Ready? The time is NOW – the only time we really possess.
YOUR mission – to be the GUARDIAN of the Planet.
Let’s heal our Planet, for all the children of the world, and for all who will be born.
Com mãos se faz a paz, se faz a guerra.
Com mãos tudo se faz e se desfaz.
Peace and war are made with hands.
With hands everything is done and undone.
In the poem “The hands” from the portuguese poet Manuel Alegre.
The future starts TODAY and it’s ALL in YOUR HANDS!
Spread love and kindness around you, treat others the way you wish to be treated, and the Planet as well.
“I am the WAY, the TRUTH, and the LIFE…” – JESUS. John 14:6.
What legacy will you leave behind? A living Planet or a dying Planet?
YOU are loved,
I’d love to listen from YOU, are YOU standing with me in this prayer chain for the Planet? What are YOU doing to save the Planet? Comment below, Thank YOU.
Disclosure: Some links in this post are affiliate links, this means that when you click links and purchase items, in most cases I receive a small compensation. Prices are exactly the same for you. You will not pay more by clicking through the link. Please read full Affiliate Disclosure for details. Thanks for your support.
Medical Disclaimer: Nothing on this website should be interpreted as personal medical advice. Always consult a qualified health care provider before changing anything related to your healthcare. Please read full Medical Disclaimer for details.